Friday, October 13, 2023

Stamp Simply Fall/Winter 2023 Release

 

Hello! Stamp Simply has just released new stamp and die sets...all so lovely. Above is a pic of the new sets, available as bundles or individually. Today I am featuring a stamp and die set that is part of the "My Church Series." I love the new church image along with all of the precious Bible verses that are part of the new release!




Here's my icy winter scene! As I mentioned, I'm loving the church in the "My Church" stamp set; the My Church Series "Country Church" die set has different scene building capabilities...not only the church die, but trees, hill, and clouds. Fabulous fun to create with!

I began by watercoloring a winter sky on a piece of watercolor cardstock. After the watercolor dried, I stamped the Bible verse  from the stamp set onto the sky backdrop using Versafine Clair Nocturn ink. 

I also watercolored some scraps in green to die cut the trees. I die cut a couple of hills from watercolor paper and tinted them softly with the watercolors. 

I stamped the church image onto watercolor paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, then watercolored with similar soft colors as the background. After the watercolor dried, I die cut it with the church from the die set. A bit of glitter, white Stickles, and white gel pen add the final icy touches.


You can purchase the "My Church Series" in a bundle, or individually.

All linked supplies are from Stamp Simply.

Be certain to check the Stamp Simply blog to see all of the new creations by the design team!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a special Autumn weekend.




1 comment:

Pop said...

Your blog has become a valuable companion on my intellectual quest.