Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Masculine Happy Birthday




Hi there! Here today with a masculine birthday card; perfect for that little boy or plane loving adult!

I've created this card for my monthly stamping group of ladies...our challenge was to "add something shiny" to our card and I have two different items that gleam here. Most all products are from Stampin' Up.  

Let's take a look:



The plane die set is Stampin' Up's "Adventurous Sky" dies; the sentiment dies are Stampin' Up's "Wanted to Say" dies.

I began by adding shine to the base of the plane and sentiment by applying clear packing tape over red cardstock before die cutting. What shine! Thanks to Linda from our stamping group for sharing this idea!  

The dark cardstock used here is actually an "onyx" metallic cardstock. It was from my stash, so I no longer know where it is from.


Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to check back for my regular Friday post this week!



No comments: