Friday, October 4, 2024

Paper Pieced Pumpkin

 


Hello and Happy Autumn! Loving the crisp temperatures and colorful foliage...perfect!

I have a paper pieced pumpkin for you today; fun to do and flat enough to easily mail. The pumpkin here is from Stamp Simply's "Welcome Fall" stamp and die sets. 



I am simply loving this new Craft Consortium paper pad..."Test of Time." The pad has lovely textured paper patterns, all in muted tones. Fabulous!

I began by stamping the Welcome Fall pumpkin onto off white cardstock using Versafine Clair Acorn ink. I then stamped the pumpkin onto a piece of the decorator paper, then fussy cutting the pumpkin. I glued the decorator paper piece onto the off white cardstock piece, then colored the stem and leaves with Copic markers. I then die cut the pumpkin with the Welcome Fall die set. 

The background decorator paper panel was stamped with words from the Welcome Fall stamp set. Easy!


All linked items are from Stamp Simply. 

Hope you get a chance to visit the pumpkin patch this weekend!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: