Saturday, October 26, 2013

Spellbinder Die Cut Borders


Do you want to make a fairly quick and easy card that will impress your friends...especially your non-stamping friends (who don't know about Spellbinders)?

Make die cuts...specifically these Spellbinder Borderabilites "Scalloped Borders Two."  This is my first design using them, and I was thrilled at how quick it was to add a special touch and shaped edge! I'm so happy to have them in my "toolbox"!

The beautifully printed Kaisercraft "Curiosity" 6.5 x 6.5"decorator paper  made for extra prettiness with gorgeous colors and vintage appeal.

My shabby Seam Binding bow (tutorial HERE), using a Bow Easy with Melon and Tangerine Seam Binding, is topped with a coral colored Prima Le Mia Blossom.

Add a quick little sentiment, and you're done...this one is from JustRite's Clear "Christmas Vintage Labels Four" stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

And GREAT NEWS: All Spellbinders standard sized dies in stock at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store are REDUCED!

All linked product is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.


Well, that's my project for today...I hope that you've enjoyed it!  

Have a great weekend!