Friday, April 19, 2019

Graduation 2019


A quick and easy graduation card for you today--perfect if you have quite a few to make and are short on time!

Today's graduation design features stamps, dies and products from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. 

I began by dry embossing the image panel using Darice's Graduation Hats embossing folder and Ranger Watercolor paper. I have been on a watercolor paper kick lately...it has that extra bit of texture and thickness that really show the embossing of to perfection. Plus, the ivory color reads elegance for pretty much any occasion. I layered the embossed panel with black and cream cardstock, Scor-Tape being the adhesive of choice.

This very special verse is from Stamp Simply's "Graduation Sentiments" clear stamp set. I stamped with with Versafine Onyx Black ink, then heat embossed it with Ranger Super Fine Black Embossing powder. I die cut it with one of the rectangles from Spellbinder's Hemstitch Rectangle set...it fit the stamp perfectly! The sentiment panel is popped up for dimension using Thermoweb 3D Foam pieces.


The inside also uses stamp sentiments from Stamp Simply's "Graduation Sentiments." This time I die cut them with Stamp Simply's Fishtail Banner Sentiment dies.

The flower and gem are from my stash, but you can find similar flowers HERE. I simply pulled the center out of my flower to add the sparkly gem in black. 

Easy and quick to make! All supplies linked are from 

Thank you for checking in today; I hope that I have been able to get your creativity flowing for those upcoming spring and 
early summer holidays! Have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

No comments: