Friday, June 21, 2019

Floral Cluster Summer Roses


Hello! Welcome! Back again today with Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's Floral Cluster Series...this week I'm featuring Floral Cluster Summer Roses. As I mentioned in previous posts, the Floral Cluster stamp sets can all be die cut with ONE die...it fits all four sets! The steel Floral Cluster and Sprigs die set also has additional leaf and sprig dies included. 



My design for today is similar to last week's, in that I colored the floral cluster with a no line watercolor technique. I used a combo of Tim Holtz Distress and Distress Oxide inks this time around, stamped onto Ranger Water Color paper, and I really love the chalky look of the blooms. After the inks dried, I touched up the centers of the blooms with a Prisma color pencil.


The water color paper oval is die cut using Spellbinder's Hemstitch Oval dies, and the sentiment from the Summer Roses set stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. Thermoweb 3D Foam was used to pop up the layers of the design.

Here's the inside sentiment...also from the Summer Roses stamp set:


Simple, easy to mail, yet so delicate and pretty! 

All linked products are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thank you for joining me this week. 

No comments: