Friday, July 5, 2019

Paper Piecing Floral Clusters


Hello! One more Floral Cluster design, and then I will be signing off for some time. We are in the process of moving once again, and my supplies will be making the trip across the wide blue seas. I look forward to creating and back to blogging in the Autumn.

Now, onto my card for today-- Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's Floral Cluster Summer Roses stamps and Floral Cluster and Sprigs steel dies-- all done up with decorator paper and paper pieced:


The decorator paper used today is Echo Park's "Forward with Faith."  I simply stamped the floral cluster onto white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored in the image with Copic Sketch Markers. After die cutting the piece, I stamped the floral cluster once again on to the pink decorator paper, then fussy cut the flowers out and glued them into place on the white colored floral cluster with Sakura Quickie Glue Pen.


The sentiment on the front of the card, as well as the inside, is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. Additional adhesives used: Scor-Tape and Thermoweb 3D Foam.


Easy to mail, and fun with the matching decorator paper flowers.


All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

I will be back next week with some photos of the beautiful country, Montenegro, that we are leaving. I hope that you will take a peek, and that you will join me once again in the Fall when I am back!

Thanks for all of the kind comments and support that you have given me! I so appreciate it!


No comments: