Friday, May 1, 2020

Lavender Birthday

Lavender is one of my favorite flowers. It does well in our yard  and is able to withstand the huge amounts of winter cold and snow. I'm so happy to be home once again so I will be able to enjoy my row of lavender that runs across our house front. Below is a past photo of the beautiful blooms...


My card for today is extremely simple...featuring a bunch of lovely lavender from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's "Autumn Blessings" clear stamp set. The bundle in the set is typically seen as a bundle of wheat in this autumn based set, but makes a perfect bundle of lavender for other times of the year!


I stamped the lavender bunch onto Ranger Watercolor Paper using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks, then proceeded to die cut it and the layer beneath with Spellbinder's Classic Square dies. 

The birthday sentiment is from Stamp Simply's "Fruit Sentiments." It is also stamped with the Oxide Distress ink.


Scor-Tape and Thermoweb 3D Foam were used to adhere the card and add dimension.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Stamp Simply has $2.50 shipping right now! Be sure to check it out:



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: