Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Lower Peninsula of Michigan





I stamped the Lower Peninsula of Michigan onto white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored it with Copic Sketch markers. I used the large die from the "Lower Peninsula" die set to die cut the peninsula. I also cut additional cardstock peninsulas so that I was able to glue them together to make the image very dimensional. To note: there are numerous small die shapes--arrow, hearts, stars, circles-- in this set so that you are able to mark special areas of your map.

The sentiments were stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink, my fave for sentiments, then die cut with Stamp Simply Fishtail Banner Sentiment dies. Do you see how I lined up the lower sentiment with the Lower Peninsula? After cutting the sentiment with the fishtail die, I lined it up with the Lower Peninsula die to get that left edge.



My card base is kraft paper that I ran through a crimper...love the texture that it adds, yet it remains quite flat for mailing! Scor-Tape was used throughout.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: