Friday, November 6, 2020

Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's Winter Tag Trio

 Hello and welcome to the Coffee Lover's Fall and Winter Blog Hop and Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's week of Winter Tags!

The Coffee Lover hops are always filled with tons of inspiration and prizes; the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store is one of the Super Sponsors and will be giving away a prize for the hop as well, 
so be sure to play along! 

The Stamp Simply team has put together a special week of winter tags this week as well. Be sure to check in at the Stamp Simply blog to see what everyone has been up to!

Here's my coffee themed fall and winter gift tags featuring Stamp Simply Ribbon Store coffee dies and stamps. The tags would also work great as tree ornaments for that extra special "coffee" touch in your holiday decorating. 

Take a look:


I began by die cutting coffee cups using Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's "Coffee or Tea?" and "A Cup of Java" steel dies. I cut two coffee die cuts from black card stock layers for each cup, as well as a cup from Echo Park's "A Lumberjack Christmas" decorator paper pad. "A Lumberjack Christmas" is fabulous...love all of the prints in the pad.

All layers were then glued together with Tom Bow Mono Multi Liquid Glue. The additional layers of cardstock give heft to the tag, making it more durable.


Here's one of the individual tags. The completed tea cup is glued onto the coffee mug. A gift tag sentiment using Stamp Simply's "A Cup of Java" stamp set sentiment, is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink, then die cut with Spellbinders Classic Oval dies.

May Art's Baker's Twine makes for a decorative hanging string.




Fun shaped tags to make, ready to dress up some special holiday gifts! All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

18 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - these are amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

These are wonderful. Especially like the pattern papers including plaid.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Deb S said...

Thank you, Karen Aicken! I appreciate your kind comment!

Deb S said...

Thank you, Melissa - Sunshine Honeybee! I really love that dp pad as well!

Billie A said...

Wonderful die and love the plaid. Fun coffee projects.

Stacy Sheldon said...

OOoh I love what you did here

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so pretty

~amy~ said...

These tags are absolutely beautiful. I'm smitten with the plaid.

Deb S said...

Thanks so very much, Billie, STacy, Holly, and Amy! I appreciate your kind comments!

Cindy Holmes said...

Absolutely adorable gift tags! I so love the plaid too!

Denise Bryant said...

These are so pretty! I love your paper choices!

Helen Gullett said...

Love those cups! Great idea making tags with them.

Lisa said...

Love these!! Beautiful!

Sheryl said...

Love the bold red, white, and black! Perfect for tags. The scalloped tea cup would be an amazing ornament!

Annette Allen said...

Beautiful tags..

Deb S said...

Thank you, Cindy, Denise, Helen, Lisa, Sheryl, and Annette! Your kind comments make my day!

Lisa :) said...

OMG I love these!! The plaid caught my eye (I love that paper pad too!!) and omg I love them. Thanks for introducing me to a new company with the dies, too! :)

Craftyhairlady said...

I absolutely love these. I love the plaid it makes me really think about all time Christmas. Thank you for your inspiration your sharing and being a sponsor.