Sunday, December 6, 2020

Ginger Jar Floral Acrylic Painting Class

 


Hello! I wanted to pop in to show you a couple of floral paintings that I have completed recently.  The first is painted following an online class by C. Brooke Ring. I absolutely love her loose floral works, she is pretty amazing. She offers online classes at her website-- informative and fun to follow along with. You also have access to the video for an additional amount of time to review. You can find her Ginger Jar Floral workshop HERE.


This painting is one that I completed a couple of months ago and it hangs above my new baby granddaughter's crib. These florals are perfect for a baby or little girls room...plenty of pretty color and what girl does not like flowers! 



If you have the itch to pick up a paintbrush, be certain to check out C. Brooke Ring's site for classes.  She sells originals and prints of her beautiful work as well!



No comments: