Friday, August 6, 2021

Pumpkin and Spice!

 Hi there! I guess most people fall into two groups...love pumpkin & spice season, or despise it. I fall into the love group, especially if it involves ice cream! Pumpkin & spice is pretty much my favorite seasonal flavor, and it has almost arrived. My card today celebrates pumpkin & spice, using stamps and product from Stamp Simply:


The decorator paper here is Doodlebug Design's "Pumpkin Spice." What a fabulous pad! I swooned over every sheet in the pad and am looking forward to using more in the near future. I thought it was pretty great combined with Stamp Simply "Java" dies, making for a fun, colorful Autumn design.


After layering the base of the card with the "Pumpkin Spice" paper and die cut coffee cup, a sentiment from Stamp Simply's "Welcome Fall" clear set was stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink (you can also use Versafine Clair Acorn or Pinecone inks, both match the colors of the dp great!)  The sentiment was die cut with a Spellbinder Classic Rectangle die, and enamel dots added an extra accent. 

All linked supplies are from Stamp Simply. 
Check out their August special:


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: