Sunday, November 14, 2021

Pastor's Wife Appreciation Card

 

Happy Sunday! We had our Pastor's Appreciation/Harvest Dinner at church today and I wanted to show you a simple card that I made to be presented to our Pastor's wife, Joy, along with a bouquet of flowers. You can see the Pastor Appreciation card that I also made for the occasion a couple of posts below.


The flower die cuts are Tim Holtz/Sizzix Wildflower Stems #1 Thinlet dies, (available at Stamp Simply) cut from watercolor paper and watercolored.  They are layered over a background panel of Tim Holtz Ideaology Wallflowers Paper Stash decorator paper.

I used Stamp Simply's "Pastor and Ministry Appreciation Greetings" and "Christmas Joy" clear stamp sets, stamped with Versafine Claire Acorn ink.

Enjoy your day, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Traci S. said...

Wow, Deb! These die cuts are very realistic! We have flowers here in Florida that look just like this! In fact, we just gave my sister a bush with blooms just like this! I'm sure your Pastor and his wife were thrilled with your cards!

Deb S said...

Thanks so much, Traci! How fantastic that the blooms match something in real life! I didn't know, just picked a color that I liked! Will have to google it.