Sunday, December 12, 2021

Biddies Stamping Group Christmas Party

 Hello! I'm here sharing a few projects that I made up for our ladies annual Christmas stamping party! We meet monthly at our Stampin' Up demonstrator, Amy's home, enjoying each other's company and gaining inspiration, ideas, and product. 

First up: my gift tags for the tag exchange:

These are made using Stampin' Up's "Snow Globe" die set (no longer available that I can see at Stampin' Up; some available on ebay). I began by watercoloring the background using watercolor paper and Daniel Smith Watercolors. The "snow" is Windsor and Newton's White Gouache. The deer, trees, and base of the snow globe are cut from cardstock.  

I did trace the snow globe top and bottom and cut out to create a base to glue all of the snow globe pieces onto; besides being a firm base, it also gives room to write your sentiment and "to" and "from" on the backside of the tag.


We also do a card exchange for the party. I went with some more fun from Stampin' Up: Gingerbread dies. The cookies were die cut and layered over fun decorator papers from Stamp Simply: Carta Bella "Happy Christmas" and "Home for Christmas."

The mini slimline dies are from Kat Scrappiness.



Wonderful Christmas memories made together! 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: