Friday, September 2, 2022

Stamp Simply Fall Release 2022 and Labor Day Sale


Hello! Welcome to Stamp Simply's Fall Release 2022 with three cards featuring the new stamp and die sets!



I loosely watercolored a background for my wheat image using Daniel Smith watercolors on watercolor paper. After the watercolor dried, I stamped the wheat sheaf with Versafine Clair Acorn ink.

I die cut the "sympathy" die cut from brown cardstock and two more times from cream cardstock. Three layers glued together add great dimension! Four brads from my stash add a bit of interest.

Here's the inside verse using the "Autumn Silhouettes" stamp set, stamped with the Versafine Clair Acorn ink.


Here's a couple of cards using Stamp Simply's new "Falling Leaves Border Strip" stamp set. What a gorgeous border stamp, perfect for either portrait or landscape cards! The fabulous sentiment is also from the "Falling Leaves Border" stamp set, stamped with Versafine Clair Acorn ink.


Both cards were stamped with the Versafine Clair Acorn ink, then watercolored.  LOVE the "with GRATITUDE" sentiment in the "Falling Leaves Border" set!


All linked supplies are from Stamp Simply.



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend celebrating the end of summer!

 

2 comments:

Traci S. said...

What a beautiful sympathy card, Deb! I love the vibrant colors! I love how stacked discuss look on cards! Your leaf cards look lovely! It's a challenge to think of autumn here--now. Still over 100°. I can't wait for it to cool off! Your cards never disappoint!

Deb S said...

Thank you, Traci!