Friday, December 9, 2022

Christmas Peace

 

Hello! Here today with a card using Stamp Simply's "Christmas Peace" stamps and die.

The base is watercolor paper that has been run through Tim Holtz/Sizzix 3D Texturefade "Pine Branches" embossing folder. I added some Daniel Smith watercolors on the pine branches to highlight the texture.


The candle is stamped onto watercolor paper with Memento Gray Flannel ink, then watercolored with the same Daniel Smith watercolors. It was then die cut with the Stamp Simply Christmas Peace Candle die, layered with two additional die cuts to create dimension.

The "Christmas Peace" Bible verse from the Stamp Simply set is stamped with more of the Memento Gray Flannel ink.

All linked product is from Stamp Simply. Make certain to check out the Stamp Simply sale with goodies that are free with orders before it is over tomorrow...


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


4 comments:

Traci S. said...

Hi Deb! Isn't it amazing that you can use a technique and get such different results? I just saw your previous cards. You watercolored and Die cut there, too. All so beautiful! I love the traditional look of this card and the sentiment is a favorite of mine!

Deb S said...

Thanks so very much, Traci!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Deb. It looks so life-like and real that I want to touch it. LOVE that embossing folder and your candle looks real as well. Great job, my talented friend. Thanks so much for stopping by to share with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm delighted to have you play along. I hope you'll take part in the Blog Hop too. There are lots of great prizes. I'm SO grateful for Sharon and all our sponsors and I praise God for them all. I wish you and your family a beautiful Christmas and a blessed New Year. I'm so humbled to be on the DT with you and all the talented ladies at Stamp Simply.
Thanks again for sharing your art with us at WAW.
Blessings,
Karen L

Deb S said...

Thank you, Karen! It was a joy to participate in Word ARt Wednesday and I hope to get a chance to scroll through the hop! Love that you are a part of the Stamp Simply Team!