Friday, July 26, 2024

Boho Fall Release--Boho Leaves!

 I'm so very excited about this new Stamp Simply release-- Boho Fall! Autumn is my very favorite time of the year and these new stamp and die sets are so beautiful! 




Here's my first card for the release featuring: Boho Fall Leaves stamp and die sets.  I began by stamping the leaves onto watercolor paper with Versafine Clair Acorn ink and watercoloring the image with Daniel Smith watercolors. After the leaves dried, I die cut them with the Boho Leaves die cut set.

The sentiment is from the Boho Leaves stamp set, stamped with the Acorn ink and die cut with a Stamp Simply Fishtail Banner Sentiment die.

The background is also watercolor paper, sprayed with Tim Holtz Distress sprays and embossed with a Tim Holtz Sizzix Woven 3D Texturefade embossing folder.


You can purchase the Boho Fall release separately or in a bundle. All linked supplies are from Stamp Simply.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check the rest of the Stamp Simply team for their wondering designs using Boho Fall! I'll have my next card for the release next week--hope that you can make it back!

No comments: