Friday, July 19, 2024

Vintage Peony

 


Having fun once again with Stamp Simply's Vintage Peony stamp and die sets...such a beautiful bloom! It fills up a good portion of an A2 card and is a fabulous focal point; also suitable for so many occasions! 



I began making the card with a panel of watercolor paper that I stenciled with Tim Holtz Ranger Crackle Paste and a Tim Holtz Flourish Layering Stencil. I put the panel aside to dry and began on the peony itself. 

I stamped the peony onto another piece of watercolor paper with Versafine Clair Acorn ink, then watercolored it with Daniel Smith watercolors. It was then die cut with the Vintage Peony die. 


I went ahead and sprayed the background panel with Tim Holtz Ranger Distress and Distress Oxide sprays over the crackle flourish. I was pretty pleased with the crackles showing up so well...it really added that distressed OMPH I was looking for! Once the panel was dry, it was layered over a cardstock card.



You can purchase the Vintage Peony stamp and die sets as a bundle or individually.

All linked supplies are from Stamp Simply. 

Come back next week for another FABulous release that I absolutely LOVE!

Thanks for stopping by!





 

No comments: