Time for Christmas in July at Stamp Simply. Their Christmas stamps and dies are all on sale this week as "Product of the Week!" A perfect time to stock up and begin making cards for the holiday season!
My card today is easy to mass produce and easy to mail. It has a bit of texture, simple elements, and fresh colors. It features Stamp Simply's Floral Cluster Winter Poinsettia clear stamps and die.
I began by stamping the poinsettia with Verafine Clair Nocturne ink on Tim Holtz watercolor paper. I then colored it with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Brush markers...adding ink to a portion of the petals and leaves, then spreading with a wet watercolor brush.
After the image dried, I die cut it with the Floral Cluster die. Kaisercraft Rhinestones decorate the center of the poinsettia.
The background panel was embossed with a Darice Quatrefoil embossing folder for texture.
The sentiment from the Floral Cluster Winter Poinsettia set was stamped with the Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, then die cut with a Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banner die.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment