Hi and Welcome. Stamp Simply has two lovely sets of silhouettes as Product of the Week this week...Eucalyptus Silhouettes (featured here) and Autumn Silhouettes. Both are so very lovely and the Eucalyptus Silhouettes also has a matching die set which is sold individually.
My card is fairly simple for today. The background paper is Craft Consortium's Ink Drops Sunset. The colorful backdrop is a perfect foil for the Bible verse and Eucalyptus stems.
I stamped the eucalyptus stems with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink in Fossilized Amber, then used a dauber to add a touch of Ripe Persimmon and Carved Pumpkin to restamp. I used a stamp platform for this to make it easy to stamp more than once.
I then cut out the stems with the Eucalyptus Silhouette die set, and layered over the ovals bearing the Bible verse from the Eucalyptus Silhouette stamp set.
An enamel dot adds a finishing touch.
Linked supplies are from Stamp Simply.
Be sure to check out the sale before it ends!
Have a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment