Happy Friday! I have one of the sets from Stamp Simply's Product of the Week to show you...Boho Fall Leaves! I do love this set of clear stamps and dies: the ample size, beautiful artwork, and the lovely font that makes up the sentiments. I've used Copic Sketch markers to color it here, but it looks wonderful paper pieced and watercolored as well!
I stamped the oak leaf image onto kraft cardstock with Memento Tuxedo ink, then colored it with the Copic markers as mentioned before. I then used the Stamp Simply Boho Fall Leaves die to die cut it out.
The image is popped up onto a background of Craft Consortium Wood Textures designer paper. The sentiments are stamped with Versafine Clair Acorn ink. Ranger Glossy Accents on the acorns along with some bling finish it off.
All linked product comes from Stamp Simply.
Be sure to check out the Product of the Week over at Stamp Simply! The Boho Pumpkin set is equally beautiful and fun to create with:
Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:
Post a Comment