Good Afternoon! Here to share my addition to this week's Friends in Faith Instagram Hop! Our theme this week is "Great is Thy Faithfulness." We are reminded that our Heavenly Father never changes, is always the same, as are the promises in His Word.
I began by making my background using Hero Art's Daisy Cover Plate die. I've always loved daisies and enjoyed playing with the die.
I simply cut the die from an A2 sized piece of royal blue cardstock. I then cut the same die piece once again to use as a template to lay over a white piece of cardstock to color in the daisy centers with a yellow colored Copic Sketch marker. The daisy petals were left white. I then glued the royal blue cardstock die cut over the white panel. Simple!
The lovely sentiment is from Stamp Simply's Farmhouse Scriptural Thoughts, stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and die cut with a Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banner die.
A border and bow of May Art's Baker's Twine (I used yellow, but orange would look fantastic as well) finishes the design.
If you would like to view more inspirational designs, check out this weeks #friendsinfaithhop2026 Instagram hop!



No comments:
Post a Comment