Hello! Today I am using one of Stamp Simply's Product of the Week stamp and die sets: Give Thanks! I absolutely love this oak leaf clear stamp set with such wonderful Bible verses and sentiments that are included. Easy to color and great with the matching die set!
I stamped the oak leaf image twice with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the leaves with Copic Sketch markers before die cutting them out. The leaves were then layered with the Psalm Bible verse (stamped with Versafine Clair Acorn ink) over a Tim Holtz Sizzix tag die. A piece of May Art's Baker's Twine is tied off the tag in a bow.
The base of the card has a bit of texture from using a embossing folder from Stampin' Up, no longer available. You could also achieve this look with a paper crimping tool.
All linked product is from Stamp Simply.
Stamp Simply's Product of the Week also includes their Harvest stamp and die set, and Falling Leaves Border Strip. I've included a couple of past design photos using these sets. Easy to color and makes quite an Autumn statement!
Thanks for stopping in and enjoy your weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment