Hello! I have a quick 5 x 7" card to show you today. I created it for this week's My Favorite Instagram Hop...our inspiration was to create around mushroom/woodland/fern images.
My card uses Arden Creatives Wicked Woodland decorator paper, laser cuts, and rub on transfers. It also features Stamp Simply's Boho Pumpkins die set for the "Autumn" sentiment.
I used a punch to create a notebook type border up the side of the decorator paper panel, then mounted it onto black cardstock. A bit of distress oxide ink was added to the edges of the panel along with some spattered onto the background. The color palette on the right edge is a rub on transfer. The small butterfly laser cut is popped up on the image panel.
The Autumn word was die cut from rusty orange cardstock and twice more from black cardstock. All three were then glued together for dimension.
Beautiful papers!
Be sure to check out the Instagram hop for more inspiration!
Have a great week!



No comments:
Post a Comment