Hello! I have a clean and simple yet quick to make card for today's Friends in Faith Instagram Hop. Our inspiration for this week was "Sweet Hour of Prayer."
I wanted to use Stamp Simply's Prayer die for the card and added a retired Spellbinder Medallion Five die. The medallion reminded me of a stained glass window.
I began by die cutting the medallion from the top panel of the card. I then ink blended some Tim Holtz Ranger Oxide inks (Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina) onto another sheet and glued that behind the medallion die cut. I popped up the entire top panel for dimension.
I also sponged some of the same oxide inks onto a scrap of paper and die cut the prayer die from that scrap. I glued the single layer prayer word onto the top panel. A gem finishes off the design for a pretty touch.
So serene and I love the color combo.
You can find Stamp Simply's Prayer die HERE with additional prayer themed stamps and dies.
I hope that you have a chance to check out the additional makes in today's hop! Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:
Post a Comment