Hi! Here today with a CAS (clean and simple) plus quick card featuring Stamp Simply's Product of the Week: The Fruit Series!
The cherry from the Stamp Simply clear Fruit stamp set is the star on this simple design. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored it with Copic Sketch Markers.
I die cut the cherries with Tim Holtz/Sizzix Hexagon Stacked Tile dies; a smaller sized hexagon for the cherry panel which was then popped up onto the next size up hexagon. A couple more hexagons add a bit of interest to the remainder of the background panel.
I stamped a sentiment from the Stamp Simply Fruit Sentiment clear stamp set with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, then also die cut and layered it.
Ranger Glossy accents adds a sheen to the cherries for a final touch.
All linked supplies are from Stamp Simply.
Here are a couple of "Oldies but Goodies" using the Fruit Series:
Absolutely Pear-fectThanks for stopping in and be sure to check out the Product of the Week sale before it goes away!



.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment