Hello! I have a Christmas card to add to my stash using Stamp Simply's Product of the Week: Floral Clusters Series clear stamps and die! I've used their Winter Floral Poinsettia Cluster for this card, which includes Christmas and holiday sentiments. The other three floral cluster stamp sets are also on sale, as is the die that is sized to cut all four floral cluster images.
I began by stamping the floral cluster with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored it with Copic Sketch Markers. I used the Floral Cluster die to cut it out. I also die cut three sprigs from the Floral Cluster and Sprigs dies set.
I stamped the two sentiments from the Winter Poinsettia Floral Cluster stamp set with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink then die cut one with a Stamp Simply Fishtail Banner Sentiment die.
The background is Craft Consortium's Festive Flora decorator paper.
Crystal Stickles adds a bit of sheen to the berries and flower center.
All linked product is from Stamp Simply.
Be sure to check out the Product of the Week sale, it runs thru September 12th.
Have a great weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment