Hi and Welcome! I have a special card that I created for one of our very good friend's birthday...I think he really got a kick out of it!
It features products from The Greetery...Botanicuts Tomatoes Die, Checks Out A2 Border die, and Tomato Tomato Stamp Set.
These dies combine to make such an appealing and attractive card. A bit of die cutting, shading with ink, and stamping. Done!
I die cut the white background panel with the border die, then layered it over a panel of blue. The tomatoes and vine were cut from red and green cardstocks, then were edged with a bit of ink with a distress sponge dauber. Easy!
The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and a Versafine Red ink. The red ink was a bit orange so I dabbed a bit of a darker red Copic onto the letters to match up with the tomatoes.
The card is fairly flat for mailing, although I did pop up the tomatoes and sentiment oval with foam tape.
I hope that you've enjoyed today's card. It was a lot of fun making it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!



No comments:
Post a Comment