Hello! I've put together a card for today's My Favorite Instagram Hop...this week's theme is to use our favorite pattern. I have always loved gingham. I had a navy gingham blouse when I was young and it got a lot of wear thru the years. I had to buy one last year to relive those great memories.
The gingham here is Stampin' Up In Color Gingham Gallery 12 x 12" paper.
The flowers are Spellbinder Echinacea/Cone Flower dies. I've made them up to look like Black Eyed Susans which are now blooming in our area. I watercolored the die cuts with Daniel Smith watercolors.
The sentiment is Stamp Simply's Farmhouse All Occasion Greeting clear stamp set. I stamped it with Versafine Clair Acorn ink and die cut it with a Spellbinder Narrow Oval die.
The base of this card is 4 x 5 1/4" so that the over hang will still fit in an envelope nicely.
Be sure to check out the rest of the pattern inspiration over at the Instagram hop! So fun to see what pattern is a favorite.




No comments:
Post a Comment