Stamp Simply's Seasonal Wreaths are Product of the Week! There are two clear stamp sets: Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter. Each stamp set has matching dies, sold separately.
I love these sets and have used them numerous times. Today's card features the Spring/Summer stamp and die set. I chose Autumn colors which work out great with the image.
I stamped the wreath onto a white cardstock panel using Versafine Clair Acorn ink. The cluster image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then Copic Sketch marker colored. I die cut the cluster with the matching die, then popped it up onto the wreath.
The sentiment from the stamp set was stamped and then die cut with a Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banner die.
The base of the card is simple covered with a piece of Craft Consortium's Beach Hut decorator paper. All quick and easy. This would be an easy card to mass product, and is fairly flat for mailing.

All linked product is from Stamp Simply.
Make sure to check out the Product of the Week...a great time to pick up some seasonal sets!
Have a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment