Friday, October 2, 2026

Clean and Simple Tea Time Card: Product of the Week


Here with a card using Stamp Simply's Product of the Week: Coffee Series! A range of clear stamps, dies, and paper celebrating coffee and tea!

I've used Stamp Simply Coffee or Tea? clear stamp and die sets on this card. 

I die cut the tea cup from the Coffee or Tea? die set out of gingham paper. I also die cut it once more from white and glued the two together for a bit more dimension. Same with the "tea" die cut sentiment. Cut once from the decorator paper, then twice with white cardstock.

The tea bag was die cut with the die set, then stamped with a stamp from the Coffee or Tea? clear stamp set. It was then added to the cup with a bow and piece of May Art's Bakers Twine.

Clean and Simple!

All linked supplies come from Stamp Simply.

Be sure to check out the Product of the Week sale before it ends! 


Thanks for stopping in and have a great weekend!

No comments: