Saturday, October 3, 2026

Give Thanks Stenciled Card

 


I've recently been trying my hand at stencils for a one layer (or very close to one layer) card...They are definitely fun to play with!

The stencil for the background here is from Paper Trey Ink...Harvest Medley Stencil Collection. It's a set of eight stencils that you ink up, one at a time. I've used Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Oxide inks here.

The precious Bible verse sentiment is from Stamp Simply's Give Thanks clear stamp set, stamped with Versafine Clair Acorn ink and die cut with a retired Spellbinder die.

A bit of ink distressing on the edges, spatters, and enamel dots finish this easy--yet fun to make-- card.


I made this card up for today's Friends in Faith Instagram hop...this week we are focusing on "Give Thanks in All Things." 
Be sure to check out the hop for all of the inspiration that is there!

Have a wonderful weekend.







No comments: