Time for today's My Favorite Instagram Hop!
Today we are to make a Clean and Simple (CAS) card. I do love a good CAS to get a card out quick! I do have a method behind my madness as well.
*I almost always use watercolor paper for the heft and texture that it gives. Especially since CAS cards are typically not piled with numerous layers.
*I love a good floral die or stamp and this Simon Says Stamp Blushing Bloom wafer die fits the bill. I watercolored it with Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Oxide inks.
*I always love a bit of texture with an added die or embossing on the background. This one is an oldie Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Frameworks Courtyard steel die. I simply die cut it with the same watercolor paper so it doesn't compete with the background panel, just adds interest.
The sentiment used here is from Stampin' Up's retired Perfectly Pears, die cut with a retired Spellbinder Oval die.




No comments:
Post a Comment