Friday, June 7, 2019

Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Release Week--Floral Clusters Series


Hello! It's release week at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, and what a fabulous release it is! Four clear, individual, seasonal floral cluster stamp sets--as well as one fabulous steel die that fits all four sets! Take a look at the "Poinsettia Cluster" stamp and die set that I used in the card below: 







I decided to watercolor my poinsettia cluster using Tim Holtz Distress inks...the image was very enjoyable to paint, and I can see future coloring options coming to mind! I used Ranger Watercolor paper as the base of the card, with three different layers for dimension, popping each layer with Thermoweb 3D Foam pieces. I also love how you can add more texture and interest with the spring dies that are a part of the Floral Cluster die set. So fun! 


The Christmas sentiment is stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. 

Be certain to check out the entire week of inspiration using the Floral Clusters stamps and dies at the Stamp Simply blog.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


No comments: