Friday, July 31, 2020

Harvest

Hello! So glad that you have stopped by today. I'm working on Autumn cards once again...getting ready for cooler temperatures, plaid patterns, and harvesting pumpkins! 



I began by making up the card base using plaid sheets from the "Authentique" paper pad. The pad has an assortment of lovely autumn scenes, which are fun to play with. I die cut the one I chose with a Spellbinders Nestabilities Oval die. I also made a "frame" with the Oval Nestabilities as an additional accent. 

I stamped the leaf image from the Stamp Simply "Harvest" stamp set with Tim Holtz Distress ink onto Ranger Water Color Paper. I watercolored it with distress inks,  then die cut it with the "Harvest" leaf die. 

The "Harvest" sentiment was stamped with distress ink, then die cut with a Stamp Simply's Fishtail Banner Sentiment die. Scor-Tape was used throughout the card.



All of the linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Stamp Simply has a shipping special happening now; 
a great time to shop!


No comments: