Friday, April 2, 2021

Hello Sweet Friend Wreath


HI there! So glad that you have stopped by. I have a springtime card for you today featuring Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's "Seasonal Wreaths--Spring and Summer" clear stamp set, along with their new steel die set to matchI love the crisp clean die cuts giving me the ability to get some added dimension and *POP* in my design!




I began by die cutting the wreath portion first, leaving the die cut wreath in the panel it was cut from, then stamped the wreath with the stamp dipped in Versafine Claire Pinecone ink. You can also stamp first, then die cut.

I stamped the floral portion of the wreath with Memento Rich Cocoa ink since I wanted to add color with Copics; then die cut it with the Stamp Simply matching die.

The image was then mounted with with Thermoweb 3D Foam onto a Spellbinder Classic Square Nestabilities die cut panel, then layered over panels of Graphic 45 "Blossom" decorator paper and an additional cardstock layer.


Fairly flat, so easy to mail. Scor-Tape was used throughout.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Hope your Easter weekend if filled with blessings!





 

No comments: