Friday, November 5, 2021

Stamp Simply All Season Decor

Happy Friday! Here today with Stamp Simply's new release: "All Season Decor" clear stamp and steel die sets. You can purchase "All Season Decor" individually or as a bundle. So fun to play with!

My card today reminds me of our time living overseas and the wonderful selection of olive oils and vinegars available. Makes my mouth water just thinking of them with crusty, delicious bread.

I stamped the bottles, pitcher, crate, and olives onto cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and then colored them with Copic Sketch Markers. I colored versions of vinegar and olive oil, along with a spatterware/sponged pitcher. One of the sentiments from the set is stamped directly onto the crate. After completing the coloring, I die cut the pieces with the Stamp Simply "All Season" steel dies. 

I mounted my crate onto background layers of Craft Consortium Wood Texture decorator paper.  Simple, and easy to mail!

All linked supplies are from Stamp Simply. Make certain to check out all of the inspiration at the Stamp Simply blog with the new "All Season Decor" set!

Also, Stamp Simply is having a November sale, be certain to use the code if you place an order!



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
 

2 comments:

Traci S. said...

Hi Deb!

This card is so warm! It would be a wonderful card for a hostess! I love how the pitcher came out! Beautiful!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!♥️

Deb S said...

Thanks so much, Traci!