Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Favorite Tim Holtz/Sizzix of the Year!

Hello! I took a look at some of my past posts from this year and picked out my favorite Tim Holtz/Sizzix makes of the year. If you've followed me, you know of my love of inking up die cuts! 

The sentiments are by Stamp Simply, and you can find most of these Tim Holtz/Sizzix die sets at the Stamp Simply store as well.


 Here are my favorite nine with links if you would like to take a closer look...









The links for the dies and sentiments can be found clicking through to the original post.

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your week!





2 comments:

Traci S. said...

I loved seeing these cards again! The first two were my very favorites! Who doest love a field of wildflowers? I know I do!

So beautiful, Deb! You have so much talent!

Hope you had a really nice Christmas.

Traci

Deb S said...

Thanks so very much, Traci!
I hope that your New Year is filled with joy and blessings!